DetailsDoug's note: I think this is super clever... I wouldn't do well with it, but my kids would.
Your cool students will have a great time,
Figuring out the limerick rhyme.
Was it that one or this?
A movie that we guess
Animated ones and you’ll be fine.
In this game. your students will read a limerick on the screen that describes the plot or part of the plot for an animated movie. Then, they will try to determine which movie the limerick is talking about.
Your student poets will rejoice with an uproar of the loudest finger snapping you've ever heard.
This game can be played in a number of ways:
1. Upfront game with a few contestants (we like guys versus girls on this one).
2. Group game (at a table) in which groups of 3-6 students compete against each other.
3. Crowd game in which everyone plays and the first person to raise their hand gets to answer.
This Resource Includes:
• Complete PowerPoint game file
• Individual (10 Q&A + instructions) game slides (jpeg files)
• Title slide (jpeg files)
• Supplement document with limerick content (Word file)