We often ask students to volunteer to pray, but have we actually taught them to do it? This resource contains instructions for three different kinds of prayers that can be utilized in small groups, Sunday school classes, or smaller youth group environments.
These simple prayers will:
• help students get comfortable with the basics of prayer
• teach students several different ways that we can pray together
• attempt to engage the entire group to participate in prayer
I used these prayers with kindergarteners all the way through seniors in high school.
This Resource Includes:
• Instruction overview document (Word file)
• Instructions and printable pdfs for three different types of prayer (Word and pdf files)
• Title slide (jpeg file)