In this mixer, you not only find out what makes your students angry but how angry those things make them. In Rage Gauge, a scenario that commonly annoys, frustrates, and maybe even enrages people, participants will decide how much that scenario actually enrages them.
• In the mobile version, insert the image into your Story feature and use the slider icon to let people rank their rage level.
• In the in-person screen version, turn your room into your ""rage gauge"" (far left is no rage, and far right is extreme rage) and have students stand in the appropriate spot to rank their rage.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (10 rounds + instructions) game slides (jpeg files)
- Instagram Story-formatted (10 rounds) slides (jpeg files)
- How to use the mobile version document (Word file)
- Title slide (jpeg file)