DetailsThe greatest polling game that has ever been created just got edited for the Thanksgiving season. This game is really fun for groups of 5 all the way to 1,000. One person from the group has to guess what percentage of people fit into the question on the screen. The audience then responds by either sitting (lower than the number given) or standing (higher than the number given).
Check out what a typical game of Pollsters looks like:
• Have a volunteer come up from the crowd.
• You can’t look up the answer on your phone.
• The student on the stage will guess the answer (1-100%).
• The crowd responds based on what they think the answer is
This Resource Includes:
• 20 Question and Answer videos
• Pollsters Thanksgiving logo
• PowerPoint file with videos embedded
• Question sheet to lead the game
• Detailed instructions