The screen game that requires some brain power is back with a full 5-game bundle! Your students will see a series of images that in some way combine to form a name, product, team, or phrase. Take a look at the sample images to really see how the game works! You’ll catch on right away—it’s very clever!
There are two separate formats for gameplay:
1. With Categories: Participants are shown a specific category with each question to aide them in solving the picture puzzle. Using categories makes the game easier and works great!
2. No Categories: This version is more difficult but works great as a game where small groups compete against other small groups, or “first to stand and shout the correct answer” format.
This Resource Includes 5 complete games (Volumes 1,2,3 + Christmas & Bible editions), each with:
- Complete PowerPoint game file for each format (categories and no-categories)
- Individual game (+ instructions) slides for each format (jpeg files)
- Title and background slide (jpeg file)