Do your students know the man behind the mask? This screen-based game is a perfect match if you’re doing a talk on identity or masks.
Here’s how the game works: Students are shown a picture of a superhero along with the superhero’s name. They have to guess the superhero’s secret identity.
There’s lots of different ways you can play this game but here are a couple of our favorite game play options.
- Text in your answer: to get the whole crowd and their phones involved, have students text in their answer and show their answers on the screen (you can use a free service like Poll Everywhere). The first one to answer the question correctly wins!
- Head-to-Head: have two students face off at the front of the room. Have the competing students stand face to face with their hands behind their back. Place a buzzer in front of the competing students on a table or stand. The first student to hit the buzzer guesses first.
Pro Tip: For a game like this, allow students to use their phones to get the answers. That way all students (even those who aren’t into comics) can play.
Here’s what’s included:
- • JPEG Slides (1920px x 1080px)
- • Complete PowerPoint game file (editable)
- • Title Slide
- • Instructions Slide
- • 10 individual gameplay slides (questions and answers)
Find more resources from Ken, who is one of DYM’s master game creators, in the DYM store by clicking here: