How far is too far? Hopefully, you’ll address this question in a message on sex, purity, and boundaries, because this game definitely won’t— but it is a perfect way to set the stage for a sermon on love and relationships.
Students will be asked multiple-choice questions like, “How far was the longest beard?” and “How far did Orville Wright fly in 12 seconds on his first flight attempt?” The game can be played in a number of ways:
1. Up-front game with a few contestants.
2. Group game (at a table) in which groups of 3-6 students compete against each other.
3. Crowd game in which everyone plays and the first one to raise their hand gets to answer.
This Resource Includes:
• an uneditable PowerPoint file
• 23 JPEG slides (title slide, 11 question slides, and 11 answer slides)