After Jesus was born, he was visited by the most unexpected group of people; the ""Wisemen."" But what is even more unexpected are the gifts they brought. In this three-week series, you'll lead your students on a deep dive into the gifts that were given to Jesus and how they revealed the later life and ministry of Jesus.
• Week #1: Gold: Jesus is the King of kings.
• Week #2: Frankincense: Jesus is the offering that transformed everything He touched.
• Week #3: Myrrh: Jesus's sacrifice is a gift for the world.
To preview sample content click here.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete message manuscript for each week (Word files)
- Small group guide for each week (Word files)
- Graphics including title, content, and social images (jpeg files)
- Bumper video (mp4 file)