DetailsHelp parents navigate the dark and lonely path that their student's mental health issue can put them on. Mental issues are a growing epidemic in teenagers in this generation. As youth workers, we want to help their parents understand and empathize with those issues while also giving them a place to find solutions.
Use this resource as a reference for you to have conversations or send it out to families who may be able to benefit from the massive amount of information provided.
• What is Mental Health? What is Mental Illness?
• Mental illness indicators
• Mental Illness Descriptions
• How Do I Have a Conversation with My Child about Mental Health?
• How Can I Find Help for My Child?
This Resource Includes:
• A 34-page Word file handbook