In this interactive, video-driven RPG-style game, students get to go on an adventure that is hilarious and easy to play. Each round, students will come be presented with a fantasy situation, and they will roll the dice to see how they overcome it.
Each player starts the game with two health points, and based on how well they do, they can lose or gain more health. Players lose if they have lost all health. The player who is the last to remain, or has the most health at the end, wins the game.
This Resource Includes:
- Gameplay instructions document (Word file)
- Intro video (mp4 file)
- Instructions video (mp4 files)
- 10 Rounds of game videos (mp4 files)
- Dungeon master manual (Word file)
- Player health heart printout (jpeg file)