Editor's Note: Excellent, and something different!
Doug's Note: This is a DREAM quality game... yes, yes, yes!
Christmas Pop-Up is a video-driven "memory challenge" game like none other. Students are instructed to watch a 30-second, pop-up book style, Christmas video and are then challenged with remembering as much as possible. Five Q&A slides follow each video to test what the crowd can recall. Three different videos and questions give you the freedom to either play a single 15 question game or you could make this game last over three weeks using one game set a week!
To see the "How to Play" Guide, click here!
This Resource Includes:
- How to play document (pdf file)
- Print-ready memory card (pdf file)
- 3 unique memory videos (mp4 files)
- 5 question slides for each video (jpeg files)
- Instructions slide (jpeg file)
- Title slide (jpeg file)