Are you looking for a different approach to your Christmas series this year? Don’t be deceived by the light-hearted title, this series brings the captivating realities of the Christmas story to life! Boss Baby focuses on how God uses unexpected people to do the unfathomable, as He chose a (approx.) 70-year-old woman and 13-year-old girl to launch the greatest miracle of all time!
The series also encourages imagination (based on Scripture), as it considers the perspective of the shepherds; who, out of all people, were invited to take part in the birth of the Savior, as God demonstrates that the Savior “is for all and for each!”
This series captures the attention of students with aspects of the Christmas story often overlooked, while also bringing out truths that have immediate application no matter where students are in their spiritual journey.
Week 1: Pregame (Luke 1:1-38)
Week 2: Gameday (Luke 2:8-19)
To preview a sample of this content, click here!
This Resource Includes:
• Complete message manuscript for each week (Word files)
• Small group guide for each week (Word files)
• Social Media images for each week (one of sermon title for each lesson and one with series slogan) (jpeg files)
• Title Slide (jpeg file)
• Content Slide (jpeg file)
• Customizable Photoshop files