Doug's note: I'd buy all her stuff... she's great!
“Attitude of Gratitude” is a Thanksgiving one-off message that examines what God says about the opposite of thankfulness: complaining! Using the Israelites as a case study and three objects, students will walk away feeling challenged as they look at Thanksgiving (or any day) from a different angle.
To preview a sample of this content, click here!
This Resource Includes:
- Overview document (Word file)
- Complete message manuscript (Word file)
- Student handout (Word file)
- Small group guide (Word file)
- PowerPoint presentation file
- Graphics including title, blank, stories, square (jpeg files)
- Bumper Video (0:25min) (mp4)