At long last... a new volume of intense memory challenge fun!
In this video-driven screen game, 12 items will be displayed on the screen for 12-seconds. Students must study the items on the screen and try to remember as many as possible. When the 12 seconds are up, each player/team has 30 seconds to list as many of the 12 items as possible. Hand out a prize or two for the individual or team that remembered the most and move on to the next round!
This Resource Includes:
- Gameplay Instructions (Word file)
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (5 rounds of questions and answers) game videos (mp4 files)
- Optional static answer slides (jpeg files)
- Title and instruction slides (jpeg files)