This game requires some brain power. Your students will see a series of images that in some way combine to form a name, product, song, or phrase. Take a look at the sample images to really see how the game works! You’ll catch on right away—it’s very clever!
Be on the look out for the sequel!
There are two separate formats for game play:
1. With Categories: Participants are shown a specific category with each question to aide them in solving the picture puzzle. Using categories makes the game easier and works great!
2. No Categories: This version is more difficult but works great as a game where small groups compete work together and compete against other small groups.
Here’s what’s included:
• JPEG Slides (1920px x 1080px)
• Complete PowerPoint game file (editable)
• 10 individual gameplay slides (questions and answers)
Find more great resources by Derry in the DYM store by clicking here: