Doug's note: SUPER creative... fun! I loved having your example videos of your youth group playing. Thanks for creating this for us!
This game brings energy and excitement to say bye to your students on a Zoom meeting. Students compete against one another like the popular Survivor TV show through trivia questions. This game promises to bring your students back for more Zoom each time you do it.
Zoom Byeee is an elimination game based around students who will compete in immunity challenges and battle for the top spot.
There are two ways that you can play this game:
• Free for All (everyone vs. everyone)
• Tribe vs. Tribe (girls vs. boys, etc.)
All a student needs is the following:
• Ability to be on Zoom
This Resource Includes:
• Gameplay Instructions (Word file)
• Trivia Questions and 50 Quick-Grab Items (Word file)
• Video examples of the game played
• Video: 0:16 Promo Video, 0:16 Promo Invite Video for InstaStory, 0:08 Transition Video, 0:08 Tribal Transition Video (all mp4s)
• Graphics (social square, story graphic, title slide, tribal counsel slide)(jpgs)