Did it or didn't it happen in 2022? Bring up some contestants to the front, or let the whole room move from one side to the other as they try to remember (or guess!) in this TRUE or FALSE screen game that will create laughs and conversation!
• Involve everyone by playing it ""go to each side of the room""-style for True or False.
• Face off with guys versus girls and award the winning team with candy!
• Match students versus leaders by bringing up a few representatives from each, or having them stand up when they have the answer!
This is a great icebreaker to help kids collaborate, whether they decide to go with their friends or think on their own. Familiar news stories are intermixed with some random ones, and you have more than enough to choose from to select the ones that will be most interesting to your group!
This Resource Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (14 Q&A + Tiebreaker Q&A + instructions) game slides (jpeg files)
- Title slide (jpeg file)