Each video question is a phrase related to school, revealed one letter at a time. The first one to correctly guess the phrase wins!
• Divide your group into teams; have players from each team come to the front and play against each other. They can just shout out the answer or have them stop the video for them to guess. If they get it wrong, the other team gets to answer.
• Play and pause the video to reveal one letter at a time; give teams or team members the chance to guess the answer, alternating between teams. Reveal letters until one team answers correctly.
• Everyone plays; the first person to shout out the correct answer wins the round.
This Resource Includes:
• 10 Question Videos (mp4 files)
• Instructions slide (Jpeg files)
• Title slide (jpeg file)