Doug's note: This is clever... and it's not easy. I would suggest high school and older... maybe even great for a staff meeting. Well done and love the video touch.
In this video-based screen game, each video question is a phrase related to Thanksgiving, revealed one letter at a time, but the letters are also scrambled! The first participant/team to correctly guess the phrase wins the round!
Includes a Sidekick 'Presenter' game version.
• Play live where players from each team come to the front and play against each other, or they can just shout out the answer.
• Play and pause the video to reveal one letter at a time; give teams or team members the chance to guess the answer, alternating between teams. Reveal letters until one team answers correctly.
• Play online; the first one to type the answer in the chat or text it in wins!
This Resource Includes:
- Sidekick 'Presenter' game file
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (10 Q&A) video clips (mp4 files)
- Title slide (jpeg file)