Each video question is a phrase related to Christmas, revealed one letter at a time. The first participant/team to correctly guess the phrase wins the round!
• Divide your group into teams; have players from each team come to the front and play against each other. They can just shout out the answer or have them stop the video for them to guess. If they get it wrong, the other team gets to answer.
• Play and pause the video to reveal one letter at a time; give teams or team members the chance to guess the answer, alternating between teams. Reveal letters until one team answers correctly.
• Everyone plays; the first person to shout out the correct answer wins the round.
This Resource Includes:
• Individual (12 Rounds) video clips (mp4 files)
• Instructions and title slide (jpeg files)
• Gameplay instructions (Word file)