Doug's note: Doesn't have to be limited to online.
Are you still meeting online, but want to take your students to the next step in their prayer life? Use this resource to create a meaningful and reverent time for your students to pray and experience God in many different ways!
This night of worship can be used with Zoom, YouTube, or in-person with instructions for each.
The evening is facilitated through a series of prompts that lead your students to pray in a different way. Some prompts require extra items (Lord's Supper elements) while others require nothing at all. A link to a Spotify playlist is also included to be used for background accompaniment with the Zoom or in-person option and serves as a list of songs to perform live for the YouTube option.
To view the "How to Use" Guide as a sample of this content, click here.
This Resource Includes:
- How to use this resource document (Word file)
- Prayer station prompts document (Word file)
- Letter to send to students in advance of the event (Word file)
- Individual full-sized prompt slides for YouTube (jpeg files)
- Individual prompt slides for Instagram (jpeg files)
- Sidekick 'Presenter' file for use with Zoom (jpeg files)
- An optional care package idea complete with a list of extra stuff to send to enhance the night (pens, strips of paper, Communion Elements, etc.)