This 4-week series addresses mental health from a physical, mental, and spiritual perspective. Mental illnesses are real and daunting, but even in the middle of it, there can be hope. The first week gives a mental health overview, the second week addresses depression, the third week addresses anxiety, and the fourth week addresses suicide.
For a sample of this resource, click here!
For the month of May, 100% of the proceeds for this resource will go to a scholarship to help youth workers with a mental health challenge and see a counselor. If you are interested in this scholarship, you can fill out the application here.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete message manuscript for each week (Word files)
- PowerPoint presentation for each week
- Individual slides for all presentations (jpeg files)
- Small group guide for each week (Word files)
- Graphics and Media package including title & content slides, bumper video, social media promo (jpeg, png & mp4 files)