DetailsUse this Bible study to help your students understand what “God’s glory” is and how if affects their lives.
“God’s Glory”, one of the studies in the elements line of Bible study curriculum from YM360, will help your students see that God’s glory speaks primarily to the honor and awe due to God simply for who He is, the role Jesus played in physically demonstrating God’s glory on this earth, and that God is given glory as they live out their everyday lives, especially during tough times.
Use this Bible study to help your students understand what “God’s glory” is and how if affects their every day lives.
Elements is line of Bible study curriculum designed to help you teach your students the building blocks of a vibrant faith life.
Each element study examines this concept from three specific “lenses”:
• Lesson 1: The concept through the lens of God’s character
• Lesson 2: The concept through the lens of the Gospel
• Lesson 3: The lens of living out the concept as a 21st Century teenager
Each downloadable study includes:
• 3 Leader’s Guides
• 3 weeks of interactive Student Devotions
• 3 Parent Guides for at-home discipleship
• PowerPoint Backgrounds and Promotional Art
• Teacher Prep Video to help you prepare
• Social Media suggestions for each lesson
Click here to see how it works and become a Member today to get free resources from this month onward!