DetailsIt’s another screen-based showdown game where students must decide between two of the most successful movie (and book) franchises of all time. Students get a scenario (Example: Who is most likely to be High School Valedictorian?) and a character from each world (Example: Hermione or C3PO). Debate and decide who wins.
There are several ways to play:
• Debate: Make it less about competition and more about discussion in small groups.
• Vote on it: Have the group vote by moving to one side of the room or another. More votes win.
• Debate it, then vote on it: Present the scenario. Ask for people to state their case on why they think their “side” should win. Then vote.
• Complete PowerPoint game file
• Individual (10 Qs) game slides (.jpeg files)
• Title slide (.jpeg file)
• Background slides for customization (.jpeg files)
If this goes over well with your group, be sure to check out Cats v. Dogs and Superhero Faceoff for similar style screen games in the DYM Store. You can find them here!