“This is going to save someone a year—maybe TWO YEARS—of planning and writing. There is really good stuff in this pack!” – Doug Fields, while looking through the contents of this Super Pack.
Good youth ministry is done by caring adults. Great youth ministry is done by caring adults who are well-trained and fully equipped.
There are thousands of incredible resources out there aimed to help you find, on-board, train, equip, and care for your volunteer leaders… we compiled this Volunteer Super Pack to give you the best of the best Volunteer resources from the DYM Store in ONE download!
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
[For tips on how to use each of the 14 pieces—to save you time and develop a strong, healthy, highly-skilled volunteer team! Download the HOW TO USE preview document]
// VOLUNTEERS START TO FINISH //
1) Volunteer Starter Pack: Honestly, we could just give you this and walk away… that’s how amazing it is. This includes 32 total documents—nearly everything you can imagine for recruiting and onboarding a volunteer.
// RECRUITING VOLUNTEERS //
2) E-Book: 101 Ideas on Recruiting and Keeping Youth Leaders
// ON-BOARDING VOLUNTEERS //
3) Student Ministry Volunteer Process
4) Student Safety Policy
// TRAINING AND DEVELOPING VOLUNTEERS //
5) Monthly Volunteer Training Template
6) Volunteer Job Descriptions
7) The Small Group Lab
8) $25 off DYM University 101-401 Site License
// SETTING UP SMALL GROUP LEADERS AND WINNING WITH PARENTS //
9) Meet Your Leader Profiles
// EQUIPPING SMALL GROUP LEADERS //
10) Small Group Conversation Based Games Bundle
// RELATIONAL TOOLS FOR LEADERS //
11) Handwritten Notes
12) 500 More Questions to Get Teens Talking
// MENTAL HEALTH TOOLS //
These are both free DYM resources, but they are strong, helpful tools that could be instrumental in equipping your leaders to identify and walk-with students in heavy situations, so we included them in this bundle.