Students are busier than ever. They can’t always make the weekly gatherings at church, but many still want to be connected to the church for discipleship.
If it is your desire to mobilize students to live the Christian life on a 24/7 basis, then you need to impact their lives beyond the few hours of weekly programming at your church.
Each one of our Digital Discipleship Series focuses on a central theme. In Know Jesus, the three months focus on:
• Jesus’ Life
• Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount
• Jesus’ Teachings
This approach will bring cohesiveness and purpose to your texting plan while showing students that the Bible is more than a list of dos and don’ts.
Each week includes:
• weekly passages and reflection questions for students
• one spot for you to recap your youth worship passage
• an encouragement text for parents for use in your parent groups
• a motivational text for volunteers for use in your volunteer groups
Ways students can use these texts:
• As something to think on introspectively
• As a topic to journal about or talk about with friends
• As something they can respond to in order to start a conversation with you or another youth ministry team member.
This Resource Includes:
• Complete document with three months of content (12 pages) (pdf file)
• Title slide (jpeg file)