Let us do the work for you! If you've ever asked yourself, "What games are popular at DYM?", here they are! Our customers have spoken and made these games among the top sellers of 2021. These winners are fun, interactive, and engaging - no wonder our community loves them!
As always, we want to save you time and money, so we bundled some of our best-selling games for one low price to give you a sweet deal with just one click.
These are just SOME of the best-sellers of 2021 - enjoy!
- Think Fast by David Rutledge: A simple, fast, and fun screen-based word game. Participants are given a category and a letter and compete to be the first person to name something that fits both. (Example - Category: Something found in an office and the Letter P. Correct answers could be paper, pencil, pen, etc.)
- Ancient Artifacts by Jakob Kerlin: In this screen game, students will be shown items from the past (primarily from the 70s, 80s, and 90s), and they must guess what the item is called and what it does.
- Match It! by Isaac Leimeister: Be the fastest player or team to notice the matching symbol between the left side of the screen and the right side of the screen.
- Freeze It by Frank DiRenzo: Get your students engaged and participating with one thing they love to use - their phone! In this game, students will watch objects fly across the screen, and they will use their phones to try to take a picture of the object inside the target to win.
- The Pyramid by David Rutledge: The Pyramid is a fast-paced game that will reward a sharp mind and quick thinking. One person has to come up with a list of items from a given category, the other has to guess the category.
- Boomer Say What? by Matthew McNutt: This groovy game is the cat's pajamas! Be the first to interpret these Baby Boomer phrases. Includes versions for in-person and online.
- Riddle Me This by David Rutledge: In this awesome screen game of riddles, clues for an object are revealed one at a time. Contestants see who can guess the object first.
This Resource Includes:
- Seven Games: