For us, DYM isn’t about the money; it’s about helping youth workers win.
Wow that is awesome!! Thank you very much!! About the membership, I brought this before our church and there is no money to pay it all with the church account, so our awesome group of parents have agreed to pay a little each month to pay for our membership! So the church fronted the bill, and our parents are paying it back! God has blessed us with a great group of parents; as well as you all for giving us the coupon! And let our sponsor know that we are grateful for their donation!! That money is going to buy a lot of curriculum!! Grace and Peace,
Even though our intention is to be the lowest priced, highest quality youth ministry resource provider on the planet … we realize many youth workers don’t have a church budget. God bless you for paying to support your youth ministry. When we hear about you unsung heroes, we are always inspired and humbled by your commitment to serve students at your personal expense. We want to provide extra help to those youth workers who are making these kinds of sacrifices.
Need a scholarship?
If you have a need for a scholarship, please take a moment to fill out the form below. We are going to do our best to find donors who are willing to help! Also, if you know of someone who enjoys supporting youth ministry… send them to this page to bless others.
*We provide scholarships for youth ministry resources ONLY.
Scholarships available right now!
Donate a scholarship?
Do you have a heart to support youth workers who have extreme financial needs? Our mission at DYM is to help youth workers with high-quality resources that are inexpensive. However, as surprising as it might seem, some youth workers simply can’t afford anything. We hear this from missionaries and youth workers serving in developing countries all the time.
Here’s where you come in to play! You can literally buy resources for another youth worker somewhere around the world. Currently, we don’t have a non-profit arm of DYM, so your donation is really a purchase that we will pass on to a needy youth worker.
Blessings to you!
Your donations are helping youth workers win!
Here are some great stories from December 2016 scholarship recipients:
1. Thank you for your blessing on our ministry! I was recently brought on as a youth director in a church which has previously been run by volunteers. The quality of the program hasn’t been fantastic in the past, and I’m hoping that God will work through my time here to make the ministry focused on him. Your contribution will allow me to get games and curriculum, which will help me focus on my relationship with the students. Thank you very much, and God bless!
2. I can not say thank you enough for you investment you are making in the next generation of students. I am currently a student minister at a church rebuild. Sadly I am running a student ministry with a $0 budget. I have been paying for these resources out of pocket myself and the cost has been adding up! My promise to you is that I will be a good stewart of the money you have given. Its because of people like you that I have hope for the next generation of student. Thank you again so much!
3. Thank you so much! I work with a small youth ministry in a church that many times struggles to pay all the bills at the end of the month. This gift of resources will help my kids have solid curriculum for our gatherings.
4. God is great! Thank so much for being so generous. We will gladly use the funds to expand our resources and the students will be ecstatic to see the new exciting material. Thanks again, and we'd love to get the membership one day, but this helps a ton! Praying for you as well. May God be ever present in your life and may he bless your faithfulness to serve!
5. Thank you for the amazing gift! You are now here in Italy serving alongside my family. You have partnered with the amazing life change God is doing in and among the students on this military base and the local Italian community. Pass along a great big thank you. When things settle down a bit here I will consider a membership.
6. You made my day to have heard about the blessing. I am encouraged also to hear that a fellow servant of God saw the need to invest in our young people.
7. Thank you so so much! This is such a tremendous blessing for our youth and our leaders! Thank you for your generosity and willingness to help local churches make disciples for Christ! We pray many blessings upon you and all those at DYM! Thank you!!!
January 2014 14
December 2013 8
November 2013 5
October 2013 3
September 2013 5
August 2013 2
July 2013 1