For us, DYM isn’t about the money; it’s about helping youth workers win.
Wow that is awesome!! Thank you very much!! About the membership, I brought this before our church and there is no money to pay it all with the church account, so our awesome group of parents have agreed to pay a little each month to pay for our membership! So the church fronted the bill, and our parents are paying it back! God has blessed us with a great group of parents; as well as you all for giving us the coupon! And let our sponsor know that we are grateful for their donation!! That money is going to buy a lot of curriculum!! Grace and Peace,
Even though our intention is to be the lowest priced, highest quality youth ministry resource provider on the planet … we realize many youth workers don’t have a church budget. God bless you for paying to support your youth ministry. When we hear about you unsung heroes, we are always inspired and humbled by your commitment to serve students at your personal expense. We want to provide extra help to those youth workers who are making these kinds of sacrifices.
Need a scholarship?
If you have a need for a scholarship, please take a moment to fill out the form below. We are going to do our best to find donors who are willing to help! Also, if you know of someone who enjoys supporting youth ministry… send them to this page to bless others.
*We provide scholarships for youth ministry resources ONLY.
Scholarships available right now!
Donate a scholarship?
Do you have a heart to support youth workers who have extreme financial needs? Our mission at DYM is to help youth workers with high-quality resources that are inexpensive. However, as surprising as it might seem, some youth workers simply can’t afford anything. We hear this from missionaries and youth workers serving in developing countries all the time.
Here’s where you come in to play! You can literally buy resources for another youth worker somewhere around the world. Currently, we don’t have a non-profit arm of DYM, so your donation is really a purchase that we will pass on to a needy youth worker.
Blessings to you!
Your donations are helping youth workers win!
Here are some great stories from February 2016 scholarship recipients:
1. I am humbled that you even considered me! I am sure there are so many other great student ministries out there needing resources as well! Thank you also to the gentleman who made this donation of resources possible. We may not know each other but we have the same heart for students and love for our Father. I truly appreciate your donation and investment into students in South Euclid and Mentor Ohio. We love on these students every Thursday by providing leadership training, lunch, and speakers during the school day! We have built a great relationship with two school systems and your donation will go a long way in providing further training and education to these students.
2. We are so thankful! God bless you! Please let the gentlemen who sponsored our ministry know that we are thankful for the seed his has sown into the young lives in our ministry. Our youth came up with the acronym T.R.E.E. which means 'To Reach Educate and Engage' as a mission of their ministry. This seed will allow us to work towards fulfilling that mission for our youth. We will use this to help with developing our youth leaders in their walk with Christ. sWe are grateful for your blessing!
3. Thank you so much for such a generous gift! I will put it to good use. Also, thank you for your prayer. That means the world to me. Please pass my heartfelt thanks to the donor. It takes all of us to truly be the hands and feet of Jesus!
4. I'm literally in tears, Thank you so much! I have been trying to work so hard on my own, but have been struggling so hard.You guys are such an incredible blessing! There aren't enough words to express my gratitude to DYM and all the help it has been to me these last few months. Thank you thank you.
5. My words will never be enough to show how truly not only I am, but my kids are, for your generous act of kindness to Download Youth Ministry. Thank you for believing in people, like myself who truly feel a call to ministry, and are trying their best to do so. Pouring into this next generation has been the greatest decision I could have ever made. I am truly thankful, from the bottom of my heart.
6. I am so thankful for this gift and have already started using the resources from DYM. The youth at Cornerstone FBC and I are being blessed by these resources. I prayed for God to lead me in picking the right ones. Thank you so much for all you have done for us.
7. I just wanted to write to say, thank you. I know you have many options on what to do with your finances and am honored that would use your resources to bless this ministry. Our students returned this weekend from a WOW Conference in Springfield, MO. It is one of the best ways to connect with students by simply taking a short trip. I am excited that we are nearing construction for our very own building; the charge conference was this weekend as well. Thank you for your donation and investment into the lives of youth.
January 2014 14
December 2013 8
November 2013 5
October 2013 3
September 2013 5
August 2013 2
July 2013 1