For us, DYM isn’t about the money; it’s about helping youth workers win.
Wow that is awesome!! Thank you very much!! About the membership, I brought this before our church and there is no money to pay it all with the church account, so our awesome group of parents have agreed to pay a little each month to pay for our membership! So the church fronted the bill, and our parents are paying it back! God has blessed us with a great group of parents; as well as you all for giving us the coupon! And let our sponsor know that we are grateful for their donation!! That money is going to buy a lot of curriculum!! Grace and Peace,
Even though our intention is to be the lowest priced, highest quality youth ministry resource provider on the planet … we realize many youth workers don’t have a church budget. God bless you for paying to support your youth ministry. When we hear about you unsung heroes, we are always inspired and humbled by your commitment to serve students at your personal expense. We want to provide extra help to those youth workers who are making these kinds of sacrifices.
Need a scholarship?
If you have a need for a scholarship, please take a moment to fill out the form below. We are going to do our best to find donors who are willing to help! Also, if you know of someone who enjoys supporting youth ministry… send them to this page to bless others.
*We provide scholarships for youth ministry resources ONLY.
Scholarships available right now!
Donate a scholarship?
Do you have a heart to support youth workers who have extreme financial needs? Our mission at DYM is to help youth workers with high quality resources that are inexpensive. However, as surprising as it might seem, some youth workers simply can’t afford anything. We hear this from missionaries and youth workers serving in developing countries all the time.
Here’s where you come in to play! You can literally buy resources for another youth worker somewhere around the world. Currently, we don’t have a non-profit arm of DYM, so your donation is really a purchase that we will pass on to a needy youth worker.
Blessings to you!
Your donations are helping youth workers win!
Here are some great stories from December 2015 scholarship recipients:
1. I want to say thank you so much for the resources. I have been buying a lot of things lately out of my pocket for ministry (which I don’t mind doing) and this truly was a blessing. Once again THANK YOU.
2. You guys are epic! I love seeing what God is doing through you guys as a huge resource to many of my friends in ministry. PLEASE tell that generous business man, that his offering is helping City Church start our Wednesday night meetings in a refreshing, real, and authentic way for our students. Without these resources I can honestly say my "job" gets harder, but with faithful people believing in what we youth pastors do, we're able to see firsthand what God is doing in and through the students. Also, thanks for the prayers, I need them! We're a small church plant, so I'm tri-vocational as a student pastor, substitute teacher and construction worker plus I'm a husband and dad (I have a few different hats)!
3. The boss hoss at DYM is legendary for allowing the staff to bless those that are trying to promote the name of Jesus to this lost generation.
4.I am so grateful for the free resources you're allowing me to get, it's a game changer for our church. I started with 2 kids "accidentally," and we're at about 15 every Sunday now! God is working.
5. You guys rock and represent the name of Jesus super well, thanks for blessing us, and I promise to make good of that gentleman's resources to the best of my ability to bring praise, honor, and glory to HIS name, Jesus.
6. Thank you! Because of your generosity the students at our church will benefit greatly from the awesome curriculum provided by DYM! This donation not only brings the good news directly to these students but it also makes this youth pastor a better teacher. Thank you for investing in a ministry that struggles to make ends meet.
7. Thank you so much! It is a huge blessing to me to be able to use these resources. Please let whoever provided this scholarship know how appreciative I am.
8. Thanks for being rad! I pray God blesses you as you've blessed us.
January 2014 14
December 2013 8
November 2013 5
October 2013 3
September 2013 5
August 2013 2
July 2013 1