For us, DYM isn’t about the money; it’s about helping youth workers win.
Wow that is awesome!! Thank you very much!! About the membership, I brought this before our church and there is no money to pay it all with the church account, so our awesome group of parents have agreed to pay a little each month to pay for our membership! So the church fronted the bill, and our parents are paying it back! God has blessed us with a great group of parents; as well as you all for giving us the coupon! And let our sponsor know that we are grateful for their donation!! That money is going to buy a lot of curriculum!! Grace and Peace,
Even though our intention is to be the lowest priced, highest quality youth ministry resource provider on the planet … we realize many youth workers don’t have a church budget. God bless you for paying to support your youth ministry. When we hear about you unsung heroes, we are always inspired and humbled by your commitment to serve students at your personal expense. We want to provide extra help to those youth workers who are making these kinds of sacrifices.
Need a scholarship?
If you have a need for a scholarship, please take a moment to fill out the form below. We are going to do our best to find donors who are willing to help! Also, if you know of someone who enjoys supporting youth ministry… send them to this page to bless others.
*We provide scholarships for youth ministry resources ONLY.
Scholarships available right now!
Donate a scholarship?
Do you have a heart to support youth workers who have extreme financial needs? Our mission at DYM is to help youth workers with high-quality resources that are inexpensive. However, as surprising as it might seem, some youth workers simply can’t afford anything. We hear this from missionaries and youth workers serving in developing countries all the time.
Here’s where you come in to play! You can literally buy resources for another youth worker somewhere around the world. Currently, we don’t have a non-profit arm of DYM, so your donation is really a purchase that we will pass on to a needy youth worker.
Blessings to you!
Your donations are helping youth workers win!
Here are some great stories from July 2016 scholarship recipients:
1. I just want to say Thank you for the donation given! We are a small church and I was able to get enough material to bless our youth group for the year. I am very excited to teach and lead them this year with some fresh up-to-date materials. Please know what a blessing this is to our church!
2. Many times we give not knowing how the time, resources, and prayers are going to be used or how they will impact those it was given to. Please let [the donor] know that these resources that we were given are not taken lightly. It is my conviction to use these resources to further the gospel to the glory or God. On a side note, Podcast 294 & 295 have spoken directly to what I am going through both personally and in ministry. I am praying for continued blessings upon DYM and its staff of awesome people.
3. Thank you so much! God bless you guys & everyone that made this possible!
4. Thank you so much! I'm attaching a picture of the group that we took to camp this year. This will be a big help as we ministry to this group of students!
5. WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH. I really appreciate it I'm so excited for the free resources we really need them and our current budget is nonexistent at the moment. This resource will a major blessing to our youth ministry we are forever grateful for this wonderful gift.
January 2014 14
December 2013 8
November 2013 5
October 2013 3
September 2013 5
August 2013 2
July 2013 1