For us, DYM isn’t about the money; it’s about helping youth workers win.
Wow that is awesome!! Thank you very much!! About the membership, I brought this before our church and there is no money to pay it all with the church account, so our awesome group of parents have agreed to pay a little each month to pay for our membership! So the church fronted the bill, and our parents are paying it back! God has blessed us with a great group of parents; as well as you all for giving us the coupon! And let our sponsor know that we are grateful for their donation!! That money is going to buy a lot of curriculum!! Grace and Peace,
Even though our intention is to be the lowest priced, highest quality youth ministry resource provider on the planet … we realize many youth workers don’t have a church budget. God bless you for paying to support your youth ministry. When we hear about you unsung heroes, we are always inspired and humbled by your commitment to serve students at your personal expense. We want to provide extra help to those youth workers who are making these kinds of sacrifices.
Need a scholarship?
If you have a need for a scholarship, please take a moment to fill out the form below. We are going to do our best to find donors who are willing to help! Also, if you know of someone who enjoys supporting youth ministry… send them to this page to bless others.
*We provide scholarships for youth ministry resources ONLY.
Scholarships available right now!
Donate a scholarship?
Do you have a heart to support youth workers who have extreme financial needs? Our mission at DYM is to help youth workers with high quality resources that are inexpensive. However, as surprising as it might seem, some youth workers simply can’t afford anything. We hear this from missionaries and youth workers serving in developing countries all the time.
Here’s where you come in to play! You can literally buy resources for another youth worker somewhere around the world. Currently, we don’t have a non-profit arm of DYM, so your donation is really a purchase that we will pass on to a needy youth worker.
Blessings to you!
Your donations are helping youth workers win!
Here are some great stories from November 2015 scholarship recipients:
1. I would like to thank that businessman a lot. Last Sunday night at our youth night we had 3 salvations and one girl really contemplating converting from buddhism to christianity. so thank you so much for the help
2. Oh my gosh!! This is great! I'm at my full-time job, reading this, and fighting back tears of joy! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
3. That is awesome!! This really is a blessing and a helps me more than you or this business person knows. I am in charge of all ministries below 18 years old and the only full-time staff person here, meaning our lead pastor is part time. That's our budget. Time is valuable to me, so to have curriculum like this is amazing!! Thank you!! I am trying to bust some butts here to get the $220 for a yearly subscription!! Thank you!
4. I've been in youth ministry for 25 years now, here in Ohio and in Northern Ireland. My story began there, in 1990, trying to bring Peace to the communities in my home town - Catholic and Protestant. My home town was the biggest flash point for sectarian violence outside of Belfast. Ultimately God's call led me both to Ohio and to full time Ministry. My ministry roots are still deep in working with young people, and bringing Peace, albeit a different kind of Peace. Your gift is truly a blessing to our Ministry here. Our community is truly an Appalachian community, money is always short, and when we are blessed with gifts, we try to be the best stewards that we can of such blessings. Thank you for touching the lives of our 25 or so young people, and for being open to God's Spirit encouraging such moments of generosity.
5. “We are a church plant that is 2 years old. Our youth program is about one year old and is taking off as we speak. We could use a boost to get some things we need. We could use curriculum and some games for start up.”
January 2014 14
December 2013 8
November 2013 5
October 2013 3
September 2013 5
August 2013 2
July 2013 1