For us, DYM isn’t about the money; it’s about helping youth workers win.
Wow that is awesome!! Thank you very much!! About the membership, I brought this before our church and there is no money to pay it all with the church account, so our awesome group of parents have agreed to pay a little each month to pay for our membership! So the church fronted the bill, and our parents are paying it back! God has blessed us with a great group of parents; as well as you all for giving us the coupon! And let our sponsor know that we are grateful for their donation!! That money is going to buy a lot of curriculum!! Grace and Peace,
Even though our intention is to be the lowest priced, highest quality youth ministry resource provider on the planet … we realize many youth workers don’t have a church budget. God bless you for paying to support your youth ministry. When we hear about you unsung heroes, we are always inspired and humbled by your commitment to serve students at your personal expense. We want to provide extra help to those youth workers who are making these kinds of sacrifices.
Need a scholarship?
If you have a need for a scholarship, please take a moment to fill out the form below. We are going to do our best to find donors who are willing to help! Also, if you know of someone who enjoys supporting youth ministry… send them to this page to bless others.
*We provide scholarships for youth ministry resources ONLY.
Scholarships available right now!
Donate a scholarship?
Do you have a heart to support youth workers who have extreme financial needs? Our mission at DYM is to help youth workers with high-quality resources that are inexpensive. However, as surprising as it might seem, some youth workers simply can’t afford anything. We hear this from missionaries and youth workers serving in developing countries all the time.
Here’s where you come in to play! You can literally buy resources for another youth worker somewhere around the world. Currently, we don’t have a non-profit arm of DYM, so your donation is really a purchase that we will pass on to a needy youth worker.
Blessings to you!
Your donations are helping youth workers win!
Here are some great stories from January 2016 scholarship recipients:
1. Wow! Thank you so much! It's an honor to be teaching the youth how to seek God to the fullest and it's even more of a blessing to watch the growing process in person. I can't wait to share with you the testimony God is going to do through this material. God bless!!
2. If you could only feel my heart race and see my eyes tear up as I read your email! God is so faithful and knows what we need and when we need it. I am overcome with joy and gratitude and I will use this email as a true testimony to our youth group of what it's like to place your faith in action. Please pass this along to our youth group guardian angel "businessman" and let him know that every cent will be put to good use for the Kingdom!
3. Thank you so much for helping invest in my youth ministry! God is truly amazing and I cannot express how much these students will enjoy and love being able to get more involved in their relationship with Jesus. You are a blessing. I pray it is returned in a double portion.
4. I really thank you for this mail. It is my prayer that God will bless my donor, thank you very much. I will really appreciate the membership to work out soon.
5. This morning in just a few short hours my church will vote on my becoming the new part-time youth pastor. I'm excited and humbled by this opportunity. Please pray for me, pray that I always proclaim the gospel boldly, clearly, and unashamedly. Pray also that I would balance my home life well, I'm told part time doesn't always feel "part-time". That is why I'm so thankful for your help with DYM resources, it takes some of the stress away from all the things that need to be done every week. Your kindness is appreciated more than you know!
6. Wow, thank you so much for this! (Of course we would love a membership in the future, but we are excited to start with what you've just made available to us.) Thank you for giving generously to provide this amazing opportunity for our youth ministry! We are a small (but growing!) youth ministry and we are dedicated to providing as many opportunities as possible for our middle school and high school students to encounter the life-changing person of Jesus. Your gift made it possible for us to purchase some resources to impact our teens, and also freed up more of our budget to provide scholarships to help those same teens attend special events and retreats where they will be presented with the gospel. I've had so much fun browsing through the store to decide which items will be the best use of this gift, and I'm finding a great assortment of games, curriculum, and training materials that are going to help us so much in the next few weeks and months. Again, thank you so much for your gift, and for being willing to let God use you to serve kids that you'll probably never meet. I pray that God will bless you for providing this blessing to others. Thank you!
January 2014 14
December 2013 8
November 2013 5
October 2013 3
September 2013 5
August 2013 2
July 2013 1